Starting February 28th, 2022 the South Milwaukee/St. Francis Health Department will be doing COVID-19 testing by appointment. It will be a PCR test and results will be available in 2-3 business days.
You can make an appointment here:
Once you have signed up for an appointment for testing, we ask that you pre-register with your demographic information at Wisconsin’s COVID Connect website (https://register.covidconnect.wi.gov/en-US/). Please have your barcode ready to be scanned when you arrive.
When you arrive, please park in one of the assigned parking spaces for testing and call the number listed on the sign. They will confirm your registration and then come to your vehicle to test you.
If you have questions or would like to schedule via telephone, please call 414-768-8055 and press #3.
Empowered to Live Well
To lead South Milwaukee and St. Francis in making informed choices through education and prevention
If you need assistance with an immediate public health matter and it is after hours, contact the South Milwaukee Police Department at 414-768-8060, and your message will be forwarded to a Health Department Representative. If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 for emergency services.
Public Health services are provided to all residents. The staff that provides these services includes:
- One Public Health Administrator (Health Officer/Nursing Supervisor)
- Three full-time Public Health Nurses
- One part-time Public Health Nurse
- One Clerk
- One part-time Medical Advisor
The South Milwaukee/St. Francis Health Department is the lead fiscal agency for an Environmental Health Consortium with Cudahy and St. Francis, in which we employ:
- One full- time and one part-time Environmental Health Specialist
- One part-time clerk
The South Milwaukee/St. Francis Health Department also serves the communities by participating in the following organizations, affiliations, and activities:
- Early Childhood Interagency Council
- Milwaukee/Waukesha County Public Health Emergency Preparedness Consortium
- Participated in the South Milwaukee Community Night Out and community health fairs as requested
- Safe Kids Southeast Wisconsin Coalition
- South Milwaukee School Community Advisory Committee
- South Shore Regional Interfaith Board
- Tobacco-Free Suburban Milwaukee and Ozaukee Counties